The Accu-Port Piston is an adjustable piston head that allows tuning of accuracy and reducing grouping spread. The port adjustment releases pressure which creates the equivalent of a fine tunable cylinder port. Infinite levels of adjustment allows you to find the sweet spot for maximized accuracy by tuning to suit the barrel used. The Accu-Port allows the fine tuning of an over volumed, incorrectly ported cylinder.
- Made from CNC 7075 Aluminium
- Includes thrust bearing and silicone rubber o-ring Fitted
- Come with an upgrade Viton O ring
- Anodized finish
- The design allows for Angle of engagement (AOE) spacers between the piston body and head
- Slotted internal base for easy piston assembly.
- Maximized FPS and performance to match the class leading Aztech piston head
- Airsoft V2 and V3 gearboxes
- Spring retainer not to intrude more than 40mm We recommend the use of Aztech Spring retainer for ease of tuning and for the correct length in an Aztech or APS gearbox.
Please note Low strength Loctite should be used on the thread from piston to head.
- A long 3mm Allen key is used to adjust the Accu-Port.
- From new the port will be adjusted to the closed /off position which will not allow any air through.
- Releasing the Allen key will release air and allow tuning of the volume.
- Best performance is most likely to be within the range of 3-5 full turns from the off position.
- Once tuned and set, a low strength Loctite should be used on the adjuster thread to ensure it doesn’t self adjust when firing.
*Piston body not included, colour may vary from pictured